AIH strives to be an agile, cost-efficient and highly productive debt recovery partner able to yield the greatest possible returns through deep understanding of our clients’ businesses, unparalleled personalized attention, the highest standards for integrity and professionalism in the industry and long-term relationships fostered through trust, reliability and proven results.
WHAT WE DO:
- File review and listing services (electronic or manual)
- Notice and disclosure letters
- Call campaigns (non-scripted)
- FACS collection management software
- Skip tracing at no charge
- Credit bureau reporting at no charge
- Legal resources and suit capabilities
All of our collectors receive professional training and certification from the Association of Credit and Collection Professionals (ACA) to learn the most effective collection techniques and keep up on the latest in compliance. AIH also adheres to the regulations of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), ensuring your clients’ rights are upheld and protecting you from unwanted legal action. And, we are fully compliant with the privacy and security rules of The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).